Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Welcome To Stop Snoring Secrets Revealed Blog

Hi There,

Welcome to my blog about Snoring and its related issues. Namely How to Stop Snoring.

Need to to say, since I'm creating such a blog, it comes as no big surprise that I snore!
My name is Andrew Tan and I'm on a mission. A mission to cure or fix my own snoring problem and eventually stop snoring altogether.

Since I was teenager, I've been suffering from snoring and 4 years ago, I even got diagnosed with Sleep Apnea. With that piece of Shocking News, I started my journey of rectifying my snoring problem.

I searched high and low on the internet for the solutions to my snoring and sleep problem, tried many sleeping aids such as corticosteriod nasal sprays, nasal strips, nose clips, nasal inserts, mouth pieces CPAP machine etc... Some were fairly cheap while other just simply 'cost a bomb'. There was one particular one that even caused other health complications and further sleep disruptions.

I've spend literally over $10,000 researching, experimenting and testing all the different sleeping aids out there... short of a clinical surgery.

Since then, I've helped thousands of people just like you and me to find that perfect "snore arrest" solution by helping them understand the type of snoring that they have, their causes and effects and the possible solution that they can take, without spending the amount of money I've spent!

Through this journey, I'll be exploring the various ways to stop snoring.

Come to my website and learn about the different tips on how to stop snoring.

Warmest Regards,

Andrew Tan

No comments: